Saturday, July 25, 2009


today we had a little rain , very little still had to water my potted flowers.... ive discovered japanese beetles are attracted to bannanas they come to them in swarms (mainly the big ones)... maybe a bunch of bannans will do the trick to keep them managable?? did not feel well today so was not able to much outside... hopefully on monday i can do more.... so until the next time remember: "An addiction to gardening is not all bad when you consider all the other choices in life"- Cora Lea Bell

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth!! I did see this the other day, just didn't have time to post a note to you...
    I am sooo happy you are blogging about what you love to do. That is the fun of it all!
    Will be saving this on my blog for others to see too. (so no pressure lol). Seriously, just enjoy it, and post when you are moved...
    Please don't stop hooking though! I WANT to see you next time at Linda's! Finished or not with that snowman!! The blog looks wonderful. Would love to see your place in person..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
call me the crazy flower lady who walks around her yard in her nightgown talking to her cats and killing yes i do mean torturing japanes beetles, have a wonderful son and husband.... son is growing up way to fast and is his parents pride and joy!!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones