Sunday, February 7, 2010


WOW>> what a snowy weekend!!! Im ready for spring.. one good thing its February the snow cant last forever... spring is right around the corner!!! At Grant Street Woolworks at the christmas party we chose secret pals for the year its so much fun!!! We buy them little gifts and send cards and encourage but of course its a secret until the next christmas party my secret pal already thought of me with a sweet gift and a cheery card!!! It was so much fun receiving this surprise!! If you didnt get a secret pal this year I would highly encourage you to do so next year its so much fun!! Here is a picture of what I got from my secret pal!! I love it.. I think they must know me pretty well!! :) hmmm... wonder who it could be!!!???? :0

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you. I don't know who blogs less, you or me! So glad you and Jill came Thursday. You two always are so much fun. Your blog is real cute. Hope to see you guys this week. If not, have a Happy Valentine's Day. (Please try and make it)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
call me the crazy flower lady who walks around her yard in her nightgown talking to her cats and killing yes i do mean torturing japanes beetles, have a wonderful son and husband.... son is growing up way to fast and is his parents pride and joy!!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones